Friday, May 11, 2012

The Ultimate Roid Rage...Starting a Blog!?





So, yes, I've finally went ahead and made a blog. After many years of being asked "You've got a blog, right?" and "Your on facebook, right?" and then being met with blank stares of confusion when I have to tell people I have neither, I've finally caved and decided to make this here blog. I suppose I felt it was the lesser of two evils. Ha, Ha screw you Zuckerberg! You haven't defeated me yet! Much like my childhood vow never to watch the James Cameron film "Titanic" (in my young teen mind the director of such films as Terminator 1 & 2, Aliens, and Pirahna 2: The Spawning doing a melodrama about some old-ass ship was blasphemy...still is) my vow never to have a facebook is still in tact...for now. So without further ado, what better way to start this off then with an Ultimate Warrior spoof and a goof. You can download this game now for yer I-phone, Blackberry, Droid or other 4G mobile smart 3-D app cellular device...for more info check out my MySpace page...All images on here are created by myself (unless for some reason they're not and then that will be noted...like my use of the Cinco Toys logo in this, thanks Timon Deric)...more exciting images of horror and weirdness coming verrryyyy soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment